- In the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, God Almighty.
- In the sanctity of the Holy Bible, God’s Word.
- In the promise of Immanuel, God With Us.
- That Jesus Christ of Nazareth was fully man and fully God,
or, that Christ and the father are One. (John 10:30)
- That He died on the cross to save us from our sins
and rose again from the dead in Triumpth.
- That Christ is the only way to Heaven (John 14:6)
- That salvation is a gift that Christ gives to
those who repent of their sins to Christ, believe
in Him, and confess their faith publicly. (Romans 10:9-10)
- That if we love Christ, we will obey Him.
(John 14:15, see also verses 16-24)
- In the power and baptism of the Holy Spirit.(Acts 1:5,8)
- That in the power of Christ’s name, all things are possible.
- That Christ will return someday and vindicate His people for eternity,
while bringing everlasting judgment on those who reject Him.